Two Roses In The Black Box.

Oh please dance with me...Just for these counts of three.
I promise I'll release you after the house lights go out.

Just take me by my fingertips and pull me in.
Sway slowly, let the waltz speed us by.

This is not about intimacy,
And were not building upon any tower of feelings or obligation.

No, this is simply about catering to the music,
Our bodies are used for expressions.

Once the music stops you'll go left,
And I'll go right.

We'll leave out separate exits
And we'll return to our lives.

You'll go back to hurrying for the 10'oclock train,
Under the 12'oclock moon.

And I back to hiking the gravel,
That I so desperately envision as grass beneath my feet.

But for this moment
This 0ne moment in Eternities cl0ck
Lets be the definition of theater romance.

Two roses in the black box.

Comments

Popular Posts