I'm as mad as I seem

Can you get up?
well..can you?
Oh stop your exaggerations.

See told you she can't handle it.

Stop being so negative, it's not all bad
See i've came to take you out the hole i left you in 13 years ago.

Stop being so sad
I came back didn't I?
Maybe you're depressed.

Here take these pills they will help
Oh come on it will help, you know part of it is mental.
You have to believe they will help.

She isn't listening
Well lets just leave her alone.
She'll never speak, your wasting your time.

See me, i'm smiling this permnant smile you told me to paint.
Oh take the pills? ok please don't mind my shaking

Oh did i just drop the glass? sorry i need something for my nerves.
More pills? ok.

Am i too angry? no i'm just mad.

Well stop being so angry then there is nothing to be angry about.

No didn't you hear i'm mad..extremely mad.

Comments

Popular Posts