Sex

As you enter back and then out again I close my eyes and imagine your hands clutching my lower back.
I imagine your grunts and fucks are really saying you are beautiful, I love you.
I guess all I really want is love.
Every curve of my body are paths leading you to the home of my heart.
I called your name not because your penis hit the spot but
because my heart aches for you a lot.
Not you but the you when I close my eyes
I smile because I remember when love prowled through us.
I remember the smiles, the spins and all the whimsical looks we would pass at each other
I remember your mother. How at night she would text me to kiss you goodnight. I was your hands, an extension to your limbs.
I would cover your ears when the bullets went off like fireworks outside.
I remember your nose and how it would flare up each time I made that red beans and rice plate with sofrito seasoned chicken with a side of tostones..
We were black living in a Spanish city but we knew they were family that was stolen away from us ages ago.
I remember your footprints in the snow
How they went to the store and never came back.
Here we are five years later and I think you came back
I know its not you but is it you?

Comments

Popular Posts