Dear forgotten

Dear Forgotten,

I guess i didn't truly forget you. I mean the knot in my chest still proudly reveals itself from time to time.

I don't understand how someone with your eyes and words could commit such evil.

I want to believe it wasn't you enchanting my heart in to a bleary trance, inscribing dense black and white coils across my chest.

For a while my heart would only beat for you.
At that point not even God could convince me to live.

But then as we were dancing across the pond i felt the ice thin and just like that,
Your ravishing crystal eyes became pink and meaningless.

I'm not too sure why they didn't turn red but i guess it was just your masquerade.
Your agenda wasn't complete.
You didn't consume enough of my blood and so you were pink.

I dreamed you bewitched me in to bed and with a passion continued your carnivorous meal, oh you were so hungry, avid for innocence, vibrancy and an additional soul to rest your head on.

See love you aren't forgotten but on judgement day you'll wish you was.

Comments

Popular Posts