Fire

Have you ever said "all I need is a fire" one good fire to remove it all, to purify the place of all the Debris from the last storm to pass through. To remove all the pictures, the gifts, the smell of him out of the place.The fire is simple and genius. I'll go to the store and pick up more Junk to add to my collection and then I'll come back. When I come back all that will remain is the smell of sulfur and gasoline. I swear I'll throw my milk and eggs down and like a child make angels in the soot. I'll take clumps of the ash in to my hands and throw it up. At the end of it all I'll be an ash doll, the only way you'll be able to recognize me would be by my stained and satisfied smile. Then I'll take to the streets dodging the stares and the whispers but really their just talking my body because my mind Is with the ash clouds. I prefer to abandon the recommended way of moving on. I want the fire, the wondrous, glorious fire

Comments

Popular Posts