Sweet Poison (An old poem)

I know my actions are questionable.
Yes i know that this will kill me
but i can't seem to let him go.

I will probably stay until he destroys me,
Until the fingers around my neck causes be to bleed
But i love him and all his evil ways,
Even though i know it isn't good for me
It's adequate enough for me.

I love the poison he injects through my lips.
I love his ruthless ways
Not because i am ruthless,
But because it is him
Justin in the flesh.

I can hold him
kiss him
sleep with..

I can look in to his honest eyes
And he takes care of me sometimes
And his hugs aren't always cold
And i don't always get frostbite

He is going to have to be taken from me forcefully
I cannot not let go

God must show me another
show me the anecdote.

Because i'll die unfulfilled in this area of my life,
If it means being able to sit in his arms,
Under the caliginous sky.

I'll be the fool,
The victim of treason,
I do not need a reason.

Comments

Popular Posts