obsessed

Such beautiful hands of gold,
They shimmer every tangible desire i've ever had,
They possess the sweet smells of perfume,
And all the ways my heart has been molded,

Your words...they held every tickle
The sounds that tickled my ears,
They discredited abandonment,
Even farmed through my weeds with a sickle,

So much sophication your ego held,
Even made me feel like a exoctic queen,
Thats only found in remote lands,
You really made my head swell,

What else is there to ask for,
A man who always there,
Speaking those words softly,
massaging your muscles when they are sore,

He is always here...with in my palace
tucked safely in my chambers
He can never leave even if he wanted to,
The walls of my mind are to Placid

So sweet love let me torture you,
With my perservering presence,
And even in your dreams you wont be able to resist,
The touch of my feather kiss and those bonding words I DO...

Comments

Popular Posts