Almost love

You seemed so perfect with your soft hands and your submissive nature,
You cradled me with fair intent and submerged your hands in to my curly hair,

We laughed at the notion of us ever splitting, (we were too good for that)
We lived as we were married only three months in

I believed you like you were as pure as a dove, (constructed for me in heaven)
You were the fulfilled prophecy that was given to me only a short time ago

You said you'll love me forever (and that nothing could ever change that)
You said you loved all my sick obsessions

But soon you ran from me in the dawn of day, (to a place where you didn't really wanted to stay)
You watched me cry and offered relief in front of them

But honey you ran with away from me to the 24, (a quiet bus)
Then tried to console me at 4:15, a quiet us

Today you wish me rotten luck with the next guy, (in a bitter tone)
You said i'm so fun and soiled my phone

You said i'll be sorry that i ever left a guy like you, (you gave a lot)
You said i was worth little, (the girl you wanted to marry)

You said i turn in to a monster, (you didn't love me)
You said you missed the old Leckertia, (the sad one)

Well love i wont bash, (i still love you)
But i'm Cinderella, (So close, almost love)

Comments

Popular Posts