The Crown vs. The leather belt


Maybe I'm viewing this whole thing wrong. There is a reason that God allowed her to come. Even when I asked God to stop her coming if it was in His will. Obviously God has purpose with them being together. I have nothing on her, the beautiful Desdemona. With her fair skin and beautiful body there is nothing I can do to compare. Like I wrote else where I am Bianca, the prostitute, beautiful but in a different way.

Anyway I cannot wait for the drive tonight. I can't stand to be in the house with these two love birds. I need to be as far away as possible. And what I can't believe is that not only do I have to live with him now I have to work with him. Only that God was merciful in separation by having him work elsewhere in the store. Oh Lord why? I know that it's not entirely your doing but I just don't understand why you couldn't have made him single. Why couldn't he just stay in New York with her? God you know I have been running from this man for 2 years and you have done nothing but drawn him closer to me.

If this was any other situation I would be ecstatic because I would be closer to the man that I love. In the ideal situation, she would be horrible; maybe she would have a bad attitude or be a whore or something. But this woman right here will take your breath away. She is stylish with natural hair and she can look beautiful without a lick of black on her. Pink, badge, cream with a bow on top, just absolutely stunning.

I on the other hand cannot look great without at least camouflaging one aspect of myself. Maybe a scarf around my face, a black coat with a buckle, black shoes, even the skin I wear is black. There is nothing that I have that can ever compare to her beauty. And he is a very wise man, a man of utmost intelligence to get her and retain her because a woman like that shall be the crown to his head, full of rubies, diamonds and crystals.


 I am a woman you wear around your waist. A strong leather belt that fits through all the loops and snug’s your waist tightly, especially in the night. I am a woman that is expandable, and ever adapting. You can count on me to continue holding strong even when you've gain a few extra pounds. But don't count on me to bring you beauty and honor or to flash and gleam in the light, no. I am the woman that if God gave me to you, it was for you to make it through.

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment

Popular Posts