Justin

Justin,
That's such a strong name,
I gonna say it when i make you cry.

 Righteous,
Such a great characteristic,
Too bad the world won't know such a righteous man.

Justin,
When you were having fun inside my big pretty heart, did you think twice?

Justin,
Was it a game to you? Don't tell me lies.

Fair,
The best light in the world,
It's the beautiful color inside your box of hearts.

Justin,
I know you said it was my fault, but i don't believe that's true.
If it's the last thing i do i'll make sure the world knows who you are.

Oh Justin,
You know you've done me wrong,
I'm gonna smile when you say goodbye.

And Justin,
Though you thought you got away,
There's just too much info you forgot to keep away from me.

Justin,
I hope you remember my crooked smile,
And my perfect eyes when i come around.

See you on Lexington love.

Comments

Popular Posts